Calfarme® BioPlus® and BioTabs® products are UL ECOLOGO certified for reduced environmental impact. These products have undergone rigorous scientific testing and exhaustive auditing to prove their compliance with stringent, third-party, environmental performance standards.
– BioPlus Multi-Purpose Biological Cleaner & Deodorizer
– BioPlus Multi-Purpose Biological Cleaner & Deodorizer, Certificate of Compliance
– BioTabs Urinal Drain Maintainer & Deodorizer
– BioTabs Urinal Drain Maintainer & Deodorizer, Certificate of Compliance
SCAQMD Clean Air Choices Cleaners
Calfarme® BioPlus® products are South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) “Clean Air Choices Cleaners” certified as ultra-low-polluting commercial cleaning products in the marketplace.
Commonly used cleaning products are a source of volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions in Southern California, and contribute to the formation of smog. Such products include air fresheners, floor care products, all-purpose cleaners and degreasers, bathroom and tile cleaners, carpet and upholstery cleaners, automobile soaps, glass cleaners, and metal polishes/cleansers.
BioPlus® products meet environmentally preferable qualifications including a VOC limit of 10 grams per liter or less. Our low-emission BioPlus formulations are safe for use by maintenance and janitorial workers at government and commercial office buildings, schools, retail stores, and hotels, as well as vehicle fleets.
Learn more about SCAQMD Clean Air Choices Cleaner Product Certification
Calfarme® FoamCare™ products are U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) compliant in protecting public health. Apart from monitoring U.S. domestic firms and the foods that they produce, FDA also has multiple initiatives for monitoring imported products and foreign firms exporting to the United States.
Calfarme® is committed to promoting a green and sustainable environment, and to serve you through innovative and cost-saving eco-hygiene product solutions. We are a partner of the Singapore Green Labelling Scheme (SGLS Certification No: 043-033 ) with our products certified to meet stringent environmental standards.
Our products are environmentally sustainable with low carbon emissions, improve hygiene and are non-toxic. All packagings are made from at least 50% recycled contents with oxo-biodegradable or bio-composite materials.
– Calfarme Products SGLS Certification
– Calfarme BIOTABS Urinal Deodorizer Certficate 043-0333.1327
ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015
By being ISO 9001 certified, Calfarme is recognised as an organization for possessing a quality management system and being able to demonstrate our ability to consistently provide products that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
with an aim to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) is a systematic framework to manage the immediate and long term environmental impacts of an organisation’s products, services and processes. By being ISO 14001 certified we are assuring Calfarme’s stakeholders that our environmental management system meets international industry specific environmental standards.
Collectively and at Calfarme, we pride ourselves as a standards complying company that design, manufacture and supply eco-hygiene products:
– Integrated product development, manufacturing, sales and services company.
– Delivering superior customer benefits at highly competitive price levels.
– Operational excellence complimented by a product range that is supportive of environmental protection.
– Pioneering the use of biotechnology for hygiene in build environments to help reduce pollution and health issues caused by hazardous chemicals.
Learn more about ISO 9001 environmental management
– ISO 9001 Certificate of Registration
Learn more about ISO 14001
– ISO 14001 Certificate of Registration